Saturday, June 9, 2012

And I Have Declaired War

As I have mentioned before I haven't really had time to do that much gardening. Last year in one foul swoop all of my crop was suddenly infested by aphids. Oh, and ever heard that aphids hate mint? It's all lies. They loved my poor spearmint.

And now again today my entire backyard as become a full scale invasion of epic proportions. There are so many aphids that showed up over the last few days that they are even hanging out all around the soil and not just the plants.

This means war. Their hostile actions towards my veggies will not be tolerated.

Plan of attack:

Spray with soap water (water with a little bit of dish soap) until reinforcements of the ladybug division arrive. May God have mercy on your little bug soul.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel so evil right now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment