Friday, February 3, 2012

Opps ...

This post was meant to go out yesterday but I'm glad that I didn't hit the publish button. Way too much over sharing that what I'm comfortable with.


However, I have decided to keep the last parts of my post. I promise I'll post something better later on today.

So my refection of the day? Don't let evil manipulative people get you down even if its your own mother. Do what's best for YOU. Not what will make your family look good. And one day if hate and disappointment troubles you, you just might find peace in unlikely places and revelations.




Ok, I'm starting to read through the blogs listed on NaBloPoMo and I figured that for this month I'm going to recommend one post each day. Today I'm recommending  http://shabbywhitesandmuddyboots.blogspot.com/ . It has some very nice Valentine's Day recipes for Gluten Free Peanut butter Hearts and Lemon Cheesecake Pops. The look very yummy and I plan on trying those out soon! Plus check out her post on for a Green Tea Smoothie!!! Smoothies never looked so pretty =)

No comments:

Post a Comment