Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saving Money With Gift Cards?

I've heard people buy discounted gift cards to save money. Ok, ... but does it really work? Like for everyday life not just on splurging every once in a while. But more importantly is it easy? I'm not one of those coupon crazed people who somehow find ways to get free food and shop at multiple stores. I'm too lazy, unorganized and un-devoted for that stuff.

So far my husband is iffy about it. Last month I bought a Micheal's gift card about $4 off. It wasn't much but I bought my kids extra paint out of it. So with a fresh start at a new year I'm thinking what the heck? Maybe a lazy procrastinator can save a few bucks! Lord knows I need to.

This past Friday I bought a $100 gift card to Walmart for $98. $2 off, not much but hey it's something. If you didn't know, Walmart cards are usable at Sam's Club (where I plan on using it).

I will also be adding a whole page dedicated to this giving tips, links, and what not. Click here to see it! So what am I trying to say about this? If it works for me, it'll work for you. I shall be your test dummy for this =)

F.Y.I. I am not being paid to advertise for any of this. I think that this might be a good way to save money and I wanted to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment